Monday, October 13, 2008

Work?

Why yes, I should be working. But! I've finally figured out how to get pictures off my cell phone. OK, it's probably not the correct way, emailing them to myself, but it worked!

So now I'll bore you with pics that probably only mean something to me but it's a blog so I'll store them here.

The new office:

It's not much to look at - a pretty standard warehouse building




Two large existing office upstairs - they'll be four new offices downstairs


Jay's butt - This is their new office area - dividing walls aren't up yet



My office, yet to be built is out in the warehouse.



This kinds of neighborhoods have always intrigued me. The poor residential street got sucked up by industry. One of the little houses across the road.


While I was playing with the cell phone camera I found these shots from the Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick concert in July.


Lolli & Angie

Jack, my buddy from high school and his current girlfriend who's name escapes me at the moment.


The Green River Amphitheater.

Ok, back to work...I swear....

14 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

even in your place of work you have beautiful light!!

And the pictures of the concert look like fun--you've given me a glimpse into my past life and now I feel better--ahhhhhhh

I don't like Monday's.

SOUL said...

obviously, you are a butt man i see.
:))
i left a note in my box for ya--
happy friggin monday teeeewwwww

come take soulkid to the doc for me i didnt get my nap!
and call a whaaaambulance on your way!

fiwa said...

I think it would be neat to have your office set in a neighborhood like that. Makes for nice lunch time walks.

I love Lolli's hair - it's so beautiful. Did it rain on you guys at the concert? That sky looks scary.

meno said...

This is the second picture you've posted recently of a man with his butt in the air. Hmmmm....

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Cool.

Someday I have to figure out how to get photos off my cell phone. Maybe then I'd actually use the phone camera for something other than a photo of Smokey, which is my phone background.

tt said...

A man working with his hiney in the air.....Hummmm...my kinda guy! :)

I love warehouse spaces. they hold so much potential. The possibilities are endless.
xo

zirelda said...

Cool pictures. I email mine to myself from my cellphone too.

desert dirt diva said...

LOVED the BUTT>>>>CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, your pictures look great, thats how i get my pictures off my phone e-mail....

bonnie said...

Oh I can't believe those butt comments. I failed to notice, butt that's me. I love the indoor pictures of all the space. I hope you're not going to frame the whole thing in and make it into little spaces. There's nothing like wide open area. It's beautiful. The blond is verrrry pretty. Does that make me a lesbian?

happyone said...

Love all the space in your new office building.
I always think it would be kind of neat to make a home out of a warehouse building. You could even drive your car right insdie the house. :-)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Hey, don't you guys have crack out West? When a guy down South bends over like that....well, you get a show! LOL

Leann said...

It's nice to see visuals of what you've been talking about. Looks like there is a tone of space in that building.

Unknown said...

Looks like good memories. I like using the camera phone. That's the way I get mine of the phone too. Don't feel bad.

Cheryl said...

Your phone takes great pictures. I haven't even thought about the pictures my phone takes, and what to do with them. I'm waiting on my new camera. You'll hear all about that, I'm sure.

The warehouse looks bright. I didn't realize ya'all (well, not YOU) would be doing the actual work. You're getting your big window right?

I love how you take the time out of your schedule to blog. My kind of guy.